I have no idea why they won’t respond

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-20 12:16:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When you work on large websites, especially e-commerce websites, they expand outward with new items, resulting in thousands of pages and URLs being established over time, all of which are obviously essential to the continuous expansion of the company. Here all you want after that is indexing pages on Google of your site. As an SEO, having a lot of pages is great as long as they are all functioning well and ranking well, but in reality, as more URLs are indexed over time, many of them may eventually cease to be helpful for various reasons. You may find that 5000 URLs are no longer required to be indexed by Google as a result of discontinued products or other changes, and you simply cannot afford to take them down because doing so could cause your website to become less effective serving 404 errors everywhere.

Therefore, a simple solution would be to just not index the pages, but this will frequently Email Data result in poor results for you. Table of Contents Where Is The Problem With Indexing Pages on Google?! How Are Things Going on Google Once it Discovers an Error? Conclusion Where Is The Problem With Indexing Pages on Google?! Indexing Pages on Google Index Site on Google The issue with that is that if you ask Google to stop indexing a website after it has been able to crawl and index it for a while, it will typically continue to crawl the page and the page will continue to be included in Google’s index. Since I’m not Google, to the tag; all I know is that whenever I’ve attempted it, it hasn’t worked. I can only assume that there is a weakness in their indexing system, which I’m sure will be fixed one day, but even in 2022, we continue to see frequent issues of this nature.

How Are Things Going on Google Once it Discovers an Error? Indexing Pages on Google Indexing in Google Search Engine Now, rationally speaking, if Google encounters a 404 error page, it flags it as a warning. However, they won’t immediately remove the page from the index; instead, they will return a few more times, and if the same error persists, the URL will eventually be removed from the index. It’s no problem for Google to respond to error codes and remove your page from their index, but doing so could negatively influence your SEO. Additionally, your SEO may have been working to create links to this page, and you don’t want to lose any authority that the URL may have.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|任务岛

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 19:25 , Processed in 0.170426 second(s), 18 queries .