Yhave links in that main page

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 17:16:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yhave links in that main page. Sitemaps only include URLs that Google can access. If you have pages that are blocked by robots or behind a password-protected area, don't include them in your sitemap. Make sure your XML Sitemap includes the 'last modified time' element, a value that provides information to Google about when a page was last modified. This is useful in cases where you want Google to re-index some of your site's pages when updated. Create XML sitemaps with Google Sitemap Generator Plugins As .

Iabove, I introduced this Plugin. If you want to use it, the first step is to download and install it on your we Bahrain WhatsApp Number bsite. After activating this Plugin, click on the XML-SITEMAP option and select SETTING. You can leave the settings pre-configured by the plugins as default, but only the SITEMAP CONTENT option can be customized: XML sitemap Google Sitemap Generator As you see in the screenshot above, I have excluded from the sitemap archive pages, author pages, and tag pages. Also, I checked the 'last modified time' option.

IOnce you are done with the above settings, scroll down and click on the UPDATE OPTIONS button. Now, you can navigate to hyourdomain.com/sitemap.xml, check your sitemap, and if everything looks good, you can submit it to Google. Create XML sitemaps with Yoast SEO Plugin One of the good features of Yoast SEO is the Sitemap function. If you have the plugin installed and activated, click on SITEMAPS XML under SEO . The first thing to do is enable the “XML sitemap functionality” feature by clicking

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|任务岛

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 17:14 , Processed in 0.222198 second(s), 18 queries .