Go for the Up-SellA great way to capitalize on the extra cash Baby Boomers are

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-10 18:02:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Take Advantage of Brand LoyaltyMy aunts and uncles fall into the Boomer generation, and if I have learned anything from watching their shopping habit it is loyalty. When my uncle heard a rumor that his favorite deodorant (Old Spice Original) was changing their formula, he went out and bought enough to last him the rest of his life. Same thing happens when my aunts discover their favorite wines, they will buy every bottle Trader Joes has as if it’s Apocalypse Now. If you can prove that your product is great quality and will be necessary for an indefinite amount of time, you should be able to acquire some Boomers as customers.2.

In particular, this generation is a fan of entertainment, wine, and buy the most prescription Greece WhatsApp Number Data medicine (I’m not kidding!). They tend to like knowing the value of a service—how it will make their lives easier—without feeling pushed. What better way to not be pushy than to ask if they’d like to add $10 per month for an extra 100GB of storage? According to Pro salesman Jeffery Gitomer, upselling can also help build better relationships with your customers; it’s also much easier to upsell than to generate a net-new sale!Selling to Baby Boomers3. Tie in Cash-BackCash back can be a bit of a commitment for someone who isn’t trying to spend a ton of money to earn it.

Fortunately, Boomers are used to spending enough at certain places (commitment!) that cash-back programs have a good appeal. A great and obvious example of this is credit cards! 48% of baby Boomers already rely on credit cards, and would prefer to spend more as opposed to leaving money on the table. Most of the Boomers are I know are big fans of American Express because of the points they can generate through big purchases—which can then fund a vacation or buy a nutribullet for their niece.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|任务岛

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 13:23 , Processed in 0.133225 second(s), 18 queries .