from referral sources, age and gender

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-9 14:39:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The prompt is the following: << Based on Avinash Kaushik's digital marketing measurement plan, create a measurement plan for a digital marketing blog. Present the information in a table which includes business objectives, goals, KPIs, objectives and analysis segments >> chatgpt measurement plan And at the level of each objective, it assigns me the goals, the KPIs and the objectives and the segment that I must analyze. For example, in this objective "Increase interaction with users", the goal is "Increase the number of comments on the blog.

" The KPI I should measure is “Number of Korea Phone Number Data comments on posts.” The goal is to increase the number of comments by up to 30%. And what I should measure as a segment (the segments I should pay attention to) is traffic . Well, also by type of traffic: organic, paid, all these topics. In this way, we have a measurement plan for a marketing blog which they will surely have to modify, but at least they will have a template, a base from which they will be able to work to have a final measurement plan.

And as a bonus I leave you a reflection: You don't always have to start from scratch. Sometimes, we can use frameworks, models or articles from experts on topics that interest us and adapt them to our needs. PROMPT #6 Anticipate possible errors I want to share one last prompt that I also find quite curious, quite useful to be able to use. This prompt creates a list of possible scenarios that can occur in the business world and why a project, a product and, why not, digital marketing campaigns can fail.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|任务岛

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 17:15 , Processed in 0.133681 second(s), 18 queries .